We envision a world of resilient communities with people who are living together in peace.
Our mission is to support our partners’ operational capacity and programming impact and promote access to the state-provided services for vulnerable persons living along Thailand – Myanmar border.
Our guiding principles:
- Beneficiaries: Providing meaningful services to address the needs of our beneficiaries
- Child Rights: Prioritizing the protection of children
- Efficiency: Due diligence in using resources
- Diversity: Tapping the added value of diversity
- Transparency and Accountability: Communicating with honesty and taking responsibility for our work and actions.
- Development: Embracing the gifts of learning and un-learning
- Team Work: Valuing the contribution of each member of the team.
- Independence: Ensuring that we remain relevant.