We envision a world of resilient communities with people who are living together in peace.
Our mission is to enhance social services for vulnerable persons living along the borders of Thailand (Tak)-Myanmar borders.
We do this by supporting the operational capacity and programming impact of our Partners and promoting access to state-provided services.
Our guiding principles:
- Beneficiaries: Providing meaningful services to address the needs of our beneficiaries
- Child Rights: Prioritizing the protection of children
- Efficiency: Due diligence in using resources
- Diversity: Tapping the added value of diversity
- Transparency and Accountability: Communicating with honesty and taking responsibility for our work and actions.
- Development: Embracing the gifts of learning and un-learning
- Team Work: Valuing the contribution of each member of the team.
- Independence: Ensuring that we remain relevant.